Monday 30 April 2012


Task: Design a space marine in 2 hours.

I was given 2 hours to come up with my own space marine, I did use some reference from google image. The first thing that came to my head was Halo, I remembered the game was set in the future so there was many new technologies that we haven't touch on so this gave me the chance to create things more open minded. His gun has a built in chainsaw just like Gears of war but however this one is more compact and light weight for this average size marine to carry around. 
After I was done with this piece, I've looked back and found many mistakes. Firstly I can see that the lower body is slightly forward compared to the upper torso. The other mistake I have encounter is the shadow. It doesn't go well with the light tone on the armour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment